Filsinger Energy Partners (FEP) has developed an exclusive generating-unit dispatch analysis tool called FStack.
FStack creates a dispatch curve for a region and plots specific units so that you can see a unit’s or portfolio’s competitive position under different scenarios.
- Individual or collective regional views
- Month-by-month and year-by-year future views
- User-input or FEP-derived commodity forecasts
- User-input or FEP-derived load forecasts
- Sensitivity to carbon pricing
- Renewable capacity de-rates
- Sensitivity to additional future renewable development
- Sensitivity to regional energy imports
- Ability to include/exclude plants in various stages of development
- Information on the effective marginal price, market heat rate and fuel on margin