FEP & LTE: Offering Comprehensive Services
In an ongoing effort to provide our clients with the most comprehensive, authoritative service, Filsinger Energy Partners (FEP), a leader in global energy market analysis, operations management, turnaround strategy and transaction support, has forged a relationship with LT Environmental, Inc. (LTE), an industry leader in environmental and engineering services. This collaborative relationship provides clients with complimentary and comprehensive services to meet all of their energy and environmental needs.Read More
Our senior consultants have extensive experience at the intersection of regulatory and technical issues within complex and emerging federal and state statutes, including recent and anticipated rulemaking under the Clean Power Plan; Regional Haze and CSAPR; Coal Combustion Residuals and changes to 316(a) for water intake compliance strategies.
FEP professionals have assisted clients with planning for new and anticipated changes to the CAA, including:
- Developed regional and state Clean Power Plan models to predict CO2 pricing, including the resulting impacts on gas and coal prices and plants, as well as the rail line implications of these changes
- Modeled a Texas coal portfolio, including analysis of the impacts of the Clean Power Plan and other regulations on the Texas power market
- Completed national studies on how environmental regulations will impact the entire country’s fleet of power plants
- Analyzed how the Clean Power Plan will impact the expansion of renewable power plants in California
- Analyzed a Northeast power plant portfolio and developed a long-term expansion and retirement strategy
For more information, please contact us directly at 303.974.5884, or email us.